JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone hit a screech owl on the road in front of my house. I went and picked up the carcass to bury it, and thought there are some of you who might honor the bird by using his feathers. The wings, tail and most of the body feathers are in very good condition. Does anybody want them?

I just got a little guy Friday morning on the way to Yakima, had to take it from the grill
20181214_114725.jpg

Possesion of Bald Eagles parts is a Federal Felony but the only way they we be sure is a DNA test because a Wild Turkey is so close. Many people actually use the Wild Turkey as a replacement in Head Dresses like what the Plains Indians wore. If you have an original you have to prove it was just that. And that goes for the ones naturally dropped.

We sure have some Crazy Laws on the books! And that's just one.

Wow, talking about stupid bubblegum laws.

I've only hit three thus far since living here.

Owls are dumb as dirt in my opinion, never has one species flown into my car on more occasions than them.

Wow, talking about stupid bubblegum laws.

I've only hit three thus far since living here.

Owls are dumb as dirt in my opinion, never has one species flown into my car on more occasions than them.
They're built to soar silently, not dodge a ton of steel moving at 70mph.

I'm also surprised by how many times I've almost hit the same barn owl tho.

This is oregon remember? They'll use any tactic to get as much money out of you as possible. I know a guy who picked up a dead fox on the road one morning, he almost got a fine out of it. Guessing some one has that nice little fur though. Wonder how many of that type of recovered animals and birds really make it to a impound area??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top