JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had my eye on one of the Cabela's exclusive Savage 12 FV, was really tempted last month when they were $419 with a $100 mail in rebate. But now it's on sale for $319, and still with the $100 rebate! Needless to say, I have one on the way, gonna be the base for a budget precision .223. The price savings on this just paid for my new AR upper, so I'm getting a twofer :D. The plan (for now) is a Boyd's Pro Varmint stock and one of the new Bushnell Trophy Extreme X30 6-24x50 scopes. Total should come in right around $600, and if the Bushnell proves to be unacceptable, I can use it on something else and buy better glass. And who knows, some reviews have said the factory stock is pretty good, I'll just have to wait and see. Not a big deal, this will just be a range toy, something I can use to play around with some longer range (500+ yards) shooting and precision reloading. Later.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top