JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use a Burris 2-7X pistol scope

Unfortunately most Scout Scopes sold as such, do not have the eye relief to put them in front of the action of most rifles. A pistol scope does.

Downside, AFAIK, only Weaver makes a halfway decent pistol scope with the lowest power being less than 2X:

I can't speak for their durability - maybe others can. I have thought about getting one. I wish someone would make a pistol scope with 1X-nX power range - they do for rifles.

Look at where you want to mount the scope and measure the distance from there to where your eye is when the rifle is mounted to your shoulder/cheek. For me, only pistol scopes have the eye relief that I need.

Leupold makes a pistol scope, 2.5-8 iirc. I have one on a pistol and might just pull it off or get a new one in black to match the rifle

I have one of the 2.5x8 Leupold pistol scopes on a revolver currently. I maybe should get one in black for this. I am going to be slightly vain on this one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top