JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DNA goes far beyond the fingerprinting. It can reveal a broad array of information about the donor beyond identification, including genetic make-up & health issues. Also taking DNA from a "suspect" is much worse than taking it from someone who has been convicted of a violent crime.

Jeez, what a bunch of chicken littles. I imagine that if you lived back in the day photography and fingerprinting were invented you guys would have been against them too.

Yeah, those judges and their "contempt of court". While I do not agree with what the guy is suspected of doing, 10 hours each day in a cell, cuffed? Sounds like the Sheriff of Nottingham not 2013. I guess a judge can do whatever they want. I wonder where that is in The Constitution. I think many judges do not have the moral composure to be a judge. There has to be another way to make the guy comply or it actually may be against his rights to make him. We are supposed to have a right to not self incriminate ourselves, right? O'yeah unless we go before a Grand Jury....yeah that is surely in The Constitution. Weird.

Yeah, those judges and their "contempt of court". While I do not agree with what the guy is suspected of doing, 10 hours each day in a cell, cuffed? Sounds like the Sheriff of Nottingham not 2013. I guess a judge can do whatever they want. I wonder where that is in The Constitution. I think many judges do not have the moral composure to be a judge. There has to be another way to make the guy comply or it actually may be against his rights to make him. We are supposed to have a right to not self incriminate ourselves, right? O'yeah unless we go before a Grand Jury....yeah that is surely in The Constitution. Weird.

I hope Campbell sets the judge's house on fire with him in it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top