JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never happen. I don't think Dem party values match up well with their culture. Ever seen a transgender Taliban? Yeah, they get stoned, and I don't mean at Dinks Wonder Emporium.
Yeah but it's the Dems that are gonna promise them all the hand outs when they are getting back on their feet, they're not gonna vote for someone who's either not going to give that to them or take it away.

Never happen. I don't think Dem party values match up well with their culture. Ever seen a transgender Taliban? Yeah, they get stoned, and I don't mean at Dinks Wonder Emporium.
To say nothing of how hard he is screwing them with this current debacle. How many of their family members and friends are going to die there because of Commie Joe?

Yeah but it's the Dems that are gonna promise them all the hand outs when they are getting back on their feet, they're not gonna vote for someone who's either not going to give that to them or take it away.
We gave them free stuff for 20 years to no avail. To them, Biden sold them out. Do you think that culture ever forgets an injustice, real or imagined? You don't hear the Dems screaming for them to be rescued. It's the other party. And it ain't because they wanna help anyone but themselves.

Just sayin'...

We gave them free stuff for 20 years to no avail. To them, Biden sold them out. Do you think that culture ever forgets an injustice, real or imagined? You don't hear the Dems screaming for them to be rescued. It's the other party. And it ain't because they wanna help anyone but themselves.

Just sayin'...
Perhaps

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews