Scott in White Salmon, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by scott_see, May 25, 2014.

1. scott_see

scott_see
    White Salmon, WA

Hi, I'm an enthusiastic pistol target shooter from White Salmon, WA, just across the river from Hood River, OR. It's a tiny town, most in Washington have never heard of it. I'm a member of http://www.mtadamsfishgame.com/, pretty much the only shooting range in The Gorge that I know of. If you want to check it out, members can bring a guest once or twice before they need to join. I occasionally shoot at The Place to Shoot in Portland, Englishpit in Vancouver, and West Coast Armory when I'm in Seattle.

Thanks for this forum, I've already learned a thing or two about things going on the NW.

Scott

2. rick benjamin

rick benjamin
    USA, Or, Damascus
    Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Scott
    Welcome!
    I know where Stevenson and White Salmon are.
    I also can find Charburger with my eyes closed.
    Rick

3. scott_see

scott_see
    White Salmon, WA

There's Charburger in Hood River, but the Charburger in Cascade Locks has the best view of the river of any restaurant on the Columbia River. It's sad more restaurants/bars don't have views along the river. I never got that.

4. fredball

fredball
    Vancouver, WA

Welcome Aboard :s0073:

5. scott_see

scott_see
    White Salmon, WA

:mad:
    Thanks. Hey, if anyone wants to punch some holes in some zombie targets, let me know. I've got access to both an indoor and outdoor shooting range here in White Salmon.