Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Scorpion Exo VX 14 Off Road Helmet and NRA statue

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Outrider, May 23, 2010.

1. Outrider

Outrider Oregon Active Member

CLOSED

Obviously cash is better but I'm open to trade as well. -Interested in a Surefire Z2 flashlight, a Troy folding Rear BUIS and Magpul AR stuff (preferably Foliage Green or Black in color). Other items (i.e. holsters, Blu-ray movies, etc.) will be considered. If there is a disparity in the trade I can add money to my side to make it fair and expect any interested party to do the same if their item is of lesser value.

Scorpion Exo VX 14 Off Road Helmet

The helmet size is XXL (7 7/8 - 8). It is DOT Snell Approved. It has been lightly used and is in very good condition. It includes a yellow soft bag to store the helmet. -My focus has shifted to street bikes so this is unneeded. $50 or make a reasonable trade offer.

The helmet is big and while I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense, it makes more sense just to meet face to face. I'm in Washington County but I'm willing to meet so long as it's a reasonably commutable distance. -I don't want to drive two to three hours in one direction.

NRA Minuteman statue.

Looking to trade this statute and a shiny NRA Bowie Knife for hanging on a wall (not for use) away to someone who wants NRA stuff. Prefer to deal locally. -I'll try to get pictures up for the knife as well. -Just make an offer because trading the NRA stuff is really about getting it to someone who wants it, not someone who is going to post it for sale on eBay or some other site.

2. Outrider

Bump

3. Outrider

Bump

4. Outrider

Bump

5. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

is the statue still available? If so...what would u be looking for? I am aways away...10mi east of Salem but willing to meet up somewhere.

6. Outrider

Yes, still available. PM sent.

7. Outrider

Bump. Still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.