JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the top of the line Scorpion Exo 1000 Apollo in size large and blue in color.
It has all the bells and whistles from Scorpion sports and is the quietest, most comfortable and most fog resistant lid I have ever had. Is has an air pump system for a great seal and an awesome flip down glare shield and a ton of venting. The shell has an excellent lift resistant design.
It is very clean and have very few miles on it. Never dropped or on the ground at all.
I don't have a bike right now and need some cash. It just doesn't make any sense for it to just sit here taking up shelf space.
These list for over $300
I am looking for $200
MIGHT consider a partial trade.
Preference is for a face to face so we can be sure of fit. But I will ship (for shipping cost) if you are SURE this is your size. Maybe go into your local dealer and try one on.
The pic is not of my helmet but of an identical one. If you want a pic of the actual helmet I will email it on request.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top