JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a scorpion EVO 3 S1 carbine in fde. Prefer something that has not been modified and is completely stock, my son and I are going to do his first build. Carbine only no pistols. I found a few online but I thought I would see if maybe I could find one locally first. Have cash. Thanks everyone.

Good luck with your build! I really enjoy my Scorpions. The pistols are nice too with a tailhook brace.

This is my niece with my FDE pistol with a brace. The brace is a modified OEM stock that is not adjustable to be legal and has a FDE Tailhook brace on the back end.
IMG_2887.jpg

Carbines are nice too. I just bought this one off a board member a few weeks ago. Shoots great.
IMG_0437 4.jpg

The basic stock Scorp also does great with just a sling pressed forward. One of my boys:

IMG_1363.jpg

That is awesome!! Yeah he is super excited honestly I am too LOL. The funny thing is is we've found lots of pistol versions around but no carbines and he just turned 18 and this is going to be his first purchase so no pistols yet LOL

That is awesome!! Yeah he is super excited honestly I am too LOL. The funny thing is is we've found lots of pistol versions around but no carbines and he just turned 18 and this is going to be his first purchase so no pistols yet LOL

I hear you there. My oldest also just turned 18. Much to my wife's dismay I got him a Kriss Vector for his 18th. He has bugged me to get one for years, said I never would get one as I have Glocks to use Glock mags. It's a pistol as its the only way they come with a threaded barrel. Debated about SBR'ing it just to make it a rifle. Meh it lives in my gun safe and cant take it to collage next yr anyway. He can have it on his own when he is 21. He can't affort the ammo for it anyway way, unless he is in Dads 9mm so then I am there anyway.

The Kriss is fun but the Scorpions are more so in my book.

A4B989E0-46D5-4E50-803B-6A42BA2E039E.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top