JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Price reduced to 1450 cash

Hi! I've got a scorpion evo build that's quite nice, though I'm leaning toward a suppressed ar pistol. 18" total collapsed, 24" with brace extended. Upgrades include a strike industry forend with a threaded front, magpul angled foregrip, MBUS sights, SB collapsing brace, holosun 510c, surefire 300 with pressure switch, and extended mag release and ambient safety. Comes with 3 35 round magpul mags, 2 30 round CZ mags (new), 2 20 round CZ mags. Looking for 1450 cash, or 1600 trade value. Package does not have to include holosun and flashlight.

As far as trades, I'm mostly looking for a decent Ak, mp5, or mpx. Can add cash for the right deal. Open to multi trades, cash +trade either way, and I love precious metals. Reach out with any questions or offers! Always get a faster response through text or phone call. I'm in PDX but willing to drive a bit for the right deal.

My number is (971) 280-7241

AD6C1814-E290-45EE-A303-03D7FCA0B05A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.