JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night I had seen a post that someone had seen a G43X at the Woodburn Bi Mart.

It was 7 and they close at 8. And I had to get up at 2am. Went to work and called all the Bi marts near my job in Beaverton and no body had one.

Call Woodburn and they still had one their last one. So I blew out and and hour later it was still there!

I wanted a MOS so it's time to spin up the mill and let the chips fly. So I can mount my RMRcc on it.

Thanks to who ever posted that last night I can not find it today.

I never would of thought I'd find one at Bi Mart. FYI it was 459.

Unless you are a pro gunsmith, which i'm not, don't use a screw driver to release the mag release rod. I couldn't do it with the screw driver but I used a hook pick device the size of a small screw driver and popped it out. Good luck.

Unless you are a pro gunsmith, which i'm not, don't use a screw driver to release the mag release rod. I couldn't do it with the screw driver but I used a hook pick device the size of a small screw driver and popped it out. Good luck.

Thanks
Well noted

Love my G43X!! IMHO it's one of the most versatile models Glock makes. It's a compact (G48 is a sub-compact and the length of a G19), you can use the OEM 10rnd mags for carrying in commie jurisdictions, or sport Shield Arms 15rnd mags giving you G19 capacity in a G43 package.... total win!

With a Shield Arms 20rnd mag... (I EDC flush-fit 15rnd mags)
C6205765-6A3B-406D-865E-18FD55F39110.jpeg

Bought a spare G43X frame from @LuckySG at his FFL store and have the option to convert my G43 to an "X"....
682F0447-F97A-4C4D-AFED-587BF8052447.jpeg

Got it for the other half to replace her 938 sig.

She shot it and loved it.
Her S15 mags are on the way
After my EMP returns with the RMRcc
Hers with go out for the same and suppressor sites.

I had a G43, then a friend got the G43X and didn't like the silver slide. So we traded slides (mine was black). So I had a G43 frame and a 43X stamped slide.

A few weeks ago I decided to buy a stripped OEM G43X/48 frame. I pulled all the internals out of the G43 frame and installed it in the G43X fame. Only problem was that the mag catch/release from G43 does not fit the G43X frame because the G43X has a wider grip (ordered the right part).

The G43X frame fits my hand much better. As far as the shield 15 round mags go, I want to get a few and try them out but I'm the type that will stick with OEM parts, mags etc, because if I carry for self defense, I don't wanna have reliability issues. So far I've heard good things about the shield mags. So I have 3 factory 10 round mags, and I will run those for now. Might install some +4 extenders down the line. 20210201_165135.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice.
Shipped two of them to NJ where they are unobtanium for a reasonable sum. Kind of miss them already but they will lose value but the equipment I bought with that money won't depreciate as fast.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top