Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Scored at Cabela's

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by joken, Mar 25, 2013.

1. joken

joken Corvallis Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was near Cabela's in Springfield today and stopped because I have a $20 gift certificate to spend. I need powder and primers and I'll be dammed if they didn't have a bunch of W231. Me and another guy were looking at it like WTF and we each took 2 lbs. There were maybe 8 lbs left and I was so tempted to check out and try to buy more, but didn't. Now all I need is some more primers. Anyone got Hornet brass? BTW it looked like they had lots of ammo. Ken

2. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

Cool.

I've got brass, bullets and primers for my new .243 just can't find any powder....

3. Oathkeeper1775

Oathkeeper1775 Coast Range Well-Known Member

I make the 2 hour drive (one way) once a month. Real nice people working there; especially behind the CS and gun counters, always professional and helpful. I was walking past the same isle and made a double-take at a bunch of Win 760 (bought 2).

Stmcelroy, I can't believe Big R's in Redmond doesn't have any...

4. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Was at Lacey Cabela's over the weekend and scored 1,000 Sierra Matchking .224 caliber 77gr BTHP and 100 factory rounds for a great price.

5. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

I went to the Lacey Cabela's Sunday, first time I had been in one.
    Impressive place. So glad we will finally be getting one in the Portland area.