JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found one of those eBay gems the other day. It was an original factory 1903 Colt hammerless .32 ACP magazine with the bidding at $49. These things normally go for $150 to $200. The reason it was so cheap was that it had been disassembled. The follower and spring were not in the casing, and everything was just laying there in a pile. I knew what I was getting into because I'd taken one apart and put it back together before.

I did some magical bid sniping (not divulging my winning strategy that works every time) and got it for $76. Five minutes after receiving it today I had it back together, and a little careful buffing with some 0000 steel wool gave me a beautiful spare factory mag for my 1903 Colt Pocket Hammerless. Some days it does pay to get out of bed. :)

mag2.jpg
mag3.jpg

Last Edited:
Oh ziggy. I remember back in the day I happily spent $80 for factory Hi-Power mags.
And I think I shared that my most special pistol was a Colt .380 of that fashion. bastid

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top