JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found one of those eBay gems the other day. It was an original factory 1903 Colt hammerless .32 ACP magazine with the bidding at $49. These things normally go for $150 to $200. The reason it was so cheap was that it had been disassembled. The follower and spring were not in the casing, and everything was just laying there in a pile. I knew what I was getting into because I'd taken one apart and put it back together before.

I did some magical bid sniping (not divulging my winning strategy that works every time) and got it for $76. Five minutes after receiving it today I had it back together, and a little careful buffing with some 0000 steel wool gave me a beautiful spare factory mag for my 1903 Colt Pocket Hammerless. Some days it does pay to get out of bed. :)

mag2.jpg
mag3.jpg

Last Edited:
Oh ziggy. I remember back in the day I happily spent $80 for factory Hi-Power mags.
And I think I shared that my most special pistol was a Colt .380 of that fashion. bastid

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top