JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nikon Buckmaster 4x40

Bought this new a few years ago. Glass is perfect, no ring marks. There is one ding on the bell from my rifle being knocked over. It does not prevent the addition of a sunshade being added. The sunshade in the photo does NOT come with the scope. I just wanted to use it for an example. Comes with original box and paperwork. These have a lifetime warranty from Nikon.
$120 obo.

BSA Contender 4-16x40

Had this mounted on a .223 for about a year. There are some ring marks from the previous owner that have been blackened out. Duplex reticle, 1/8 moa turret style adjustments, and the glass is perfect with no scratches. Comes with a 4" sunshade. If your looking for a cheap varmint scope these are hard to beat. $65 obo

Nikon Buckmaster 4x40

Bought this new a few years ago. Glass is perfect, no ring marks. There is one ding on the bell from my rifle being knocked over. It does not prevent the addition of a sunshade being added. The sunshade in the photo does NOT come with the scope. I just wanted to use it for an example. Comes with original box and paperwork. These have a lifetime warranty from Nikon.
$130 obo.

Not letting me upload pictures at the moment. I will try again later tonight.

Hi, Would you please send me pics of the contender direct to [email protected] or call 503-320-2475 Tom
Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top