JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few vortex and burris and leupolds, like them all, just not sure what bases I should use and what models would work good on this caliber.

As of now I have a Burris E1 3-9x40 with the ballistic plex reticle on my Tikka 300 wm and it has been great. It's a new set up and only has about 20 rounds through it so no long term durability results as of now. I have a DNZ game reaper mount on it. I have a few Burris and they all seem bullet proof. I am not gentle with my hunting rigs and so far they hold up as well as the couple Vortex I have.

On an M70, Leupold Dual Dovetail mounts and rings look nice, and they are sturdy without looking clunky. I have a Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40s on my 7mm Rem Mag and 300 Win Mag. Its a good middle of the road scope for a do-it-most type rifle.
That's makes an excellent choice but you won't be getting there for $300.00 or less.

Mine has a Leupold. I think its a VX2 ( 3-9x50) about 15 years old. rifle has been on about 20 plane rides. Shot lots of elk and deer. Never, ever lost zero. I quit sighting it in cause I tired of wasting ammo .All my rifles have Leupold, all they will ever have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top