JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thanks for the link to eurooptic.
lots of good stuff there.
I'm getting the feeling that scopes are like holsters, they tend to multiply.

from the classifieds here :

Somewhere else to consider if you're in no hurry- Labplanet, Optics Planet Ebay outlet store. I've bought a few things from here- They sometimes have good"buy now" deals...

Last Edited:
thanks for the link to eurooptic.
lots of good stuff there.
I'm getting the feeling that scopes are like holsters, they tend to multiply.
I spent a decent amount of money on my scope and I use it on all my rifles. I used to buy multiple "cheaper" scopes but eventually bit the bullet and got 1 expensive scope in a good mount and it goes from my .17HMR all the way up to my .300WM

I like the ACSS reticle.
I moved mine to another rifle, for the money it's a pretty decent scope.
The PA throw lever isn't much and it's pretty stout, makes turning it a lot easier.

Under $400 and not made in China is not going to leave you many options.
I tried the DB 6-24, didn't like it much and sold it.
Went with an Arken 4-16x50 when they were $400 with all the extras like scope mount and caps.
View attachment 1218941
I wound up using a Midwest Industries 1.93" mount instead of the one that came with it.
View attachment 1218942
I don't know how scopes work. Please tell me what you see out of that scope at 10 yards vs 300 yards. To be clear if the scope is designed to work 100-300 yards, what happens if you look at a closer target? thank you.

I don't know how scopes work. Please tell me what you see out of that scope at 10 yards vs 300 yards. To be clear if the scope is designed to work 100-300 yards, what happens if you look at a closer target? thank you.
Depends on what your magnification is set to when you transition. As well as the quality of your glass. But 300 yards is not a far shot at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top