JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two pair of scope rings that have been in my parts drawer for too long... I'm not even sure about their heritage.

1. Matt SS 1" rings. These rings appear to be Leupold (or Leupold type) rings medium height mounts. You will just need a base and scope to mount them.

2. Gloss black Weaver 22 caliber tip off rings (NIB). Ready to mount to your rimfire rail.

Amazon wants just under $20 for the Weaver rings... I'll let you have both set for $15 shipped USPS in a padded envelope... or $20 bucks shipped FedEx ground for both sets of rings

Medford Area... I forgot about this thread...so if you want them $10 for the pair, PM me and I'll get you my address.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top