JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends what you're shooting and how far...there's a lot of choice between red dots for speed comps, hunting scopes, and target scopes...

I like the Primary Arms ACSS .22 scope, works for just about everything you need a 22 to do.

That scope is so awesome, I have an acss on my AR

I have a vortex crossfire ii 2-7x32 and crossfire ii 6-18x44 AO

Both have served me well for my Ruger
10/22 I rocked a cheap simmons and I actually liked it but one day I picked it up and the reticle was twisted in it. Worked great for about a year or so

I have bushnell sportview 4 x 32 scopes on several of my 10/22 rifles and they work great for 22LR distances. I pulled mine (Japan made) from Ebay for less than $50 used. Great optics for the money on fun plinkers.

Leupold 3-9 VX Freedom Rimfire: VX-Freedom Rimfire 3-9x40 | Leupold

You want something that either has its fixed parallax adjusted to 50 or 60 yards (centerfire scopes are set to 100 or 150 yards) or that has adjustable parallax. There are a ton of options for rimfire scopes these days. The Leupold is just my go to recommendation. If you give some additional requirements that need to be met we can better recommend options.

Hi Chris,

I guess it depends upon how you are going to use the rifle. For me at least, my Ol' eyes are not as good as they were when I was a teenager. I tend to put on better glass than is needed. I figure the scope ( If you choose to use one) is every bit as important as the rifle itself, maybe more so. I prefer variable power scopes so I can have a broader choice of magnification to suit the situation.

Also if you go with a quality scope, you can always move it to another rifle should the need arise and not feel limited by the scope.

Just my $.02
BVE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top