JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tasco scopes are like Forest Gump's "box of chocolates". You never know what you're going to get.

Some are OK to Good and some are not worth mentioning.

If your dad had it on a 30-06, shot the rifle a few times, and the scope still works, it's probably an OK scope. Only way to tell is to use it. First zero it, then change magnification. Shoot again and see if point of impact remains the same.

Then adjust elevation up an inch or so, shoot, then bring it back to the beginning and see if the group returns to the same place. Likewise for windage. If it "can't find its way home" just sell it at a garage sale.

The older Tasco scopes were not too bad, but from what I've seen the new ones are all made in China, and they don't look too good. The guarentee you get with them even reads like some Chineese person who took the translation out of a book does not look right.
From now on, I am going to save my money and buy either American or European scopes. I know they cost two or three times as much, but I just don't like the look of the Chineese scopes, and there are a lot of American name scopes that are now made in China, so read the fine print.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top