JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Weaver for bigger rifles, 3/8 dovetail mostly on rimfires, and Picatinny for the blacktical tactical stuff

redneck_assault_rifle.jpg

Hunting rifles use a few different type.Weaver ,Ruger's own and the Leupold type.
I bought a nice picantiny rail for my M70 Winchester.A 1 piece rail that spanned the ejection port.Just seemed like the strongest way to go with the best adjustments.
22 have a lot of dovetails like your 22 lever gun and you can get weaver adapters for them.
Ruger sends a weaver rail out with some of there 22s or you can find the picantiny rails that bolt on top.

I believe that the weaver is the most popular though,with the picantiny (basically a weaver with milspec spacing on the grooves) coming in second recently.

Badger Ordnance makes a fantastic picatiny rail. Also the nice thing about having a GOOD rail is you get a good optic mount that will return to zero...this means you can take your optic off for transport or cleaning or storage or whatever. You can get them in 0 moa, 20 moa and even like 30 moa depending on how far you are wanting to shoot and how much adjustment your optic has.

It is not a "tacticool" type thing...it is a practical thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top