JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went with the Warne XSKEL on my AR10 its light but not too light, has cuts where they can to lighten it up, but designed in a way to give plenty of hold and made here in Oregon with lifetime warranty.

I went with the Warne XSKEL on my AR10 its light but not too light, has cuts where they can to lighten it up, but designed in a way to give plenty of hold and made here in Oregon with lifetime warranty.

These look like a pretty decent mount for the price.
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/g...nded-skeletonized-30mm-msr-scope-mount-gen-2/

Honestly though, on an AR-10 I would prefer a 30mm or 34mm scope in a super strong mount with additional recoil locking lugs beyond the cross bolts like you see on the Geissele SPSM and Badger C1. I have a Scalarworks LEAP mount and I really like the super light weight, clean and compact lines of the mount but at the end of the day I'm going back to the brute strength of my G mounts.

The XSKELS are pretty darn strong, its not like 2 locking lugs are going to move or break in a slot shooting .308 or even .300win mag. I have seen them on a .50cal Barrett with no issues. I suppose if I was in the habit of running over my rifle with my truck and throwing it out of a helicopter I might think I need a mount that goes to 11but until I would not fork over $350 for the sake of warm and fuzzys :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top