JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an MP15P. This is a solution looking for a problem but while it's looking it sure is fun to take to the range.
Anyway, have never put a scope on a handgun before but why not put one on the MP?
Now the problem I have is that I've found one that I think will work quite well (according to alot of reviews) and it comes lighted and unlighted.
What exactly does that mean? Any pros and cons for one or the other. Difference in price is about $7.
Will be used to play at the range and kill paper deader than he.. :s0114:

That scope won't likely hold zero on a pistol. The active recoil will slap that scope around like a redheaded stepchild. I've got that same model, both illuminated and not and wouldn't recommend putting it on anything greater than a .22. Take your time and actually spend good money on a good scope and you'll be happier than if you buy a drawer full of crappy ones...it ends up costing the same.

BUT

I've found that NCStar makes ok single-power scopes. I have a 4x32 on my Mosin M44 and it holds zero fine, it's the adjusting action that can't take the recoil on the variable power scopes.

Edit; The illuminated reticle is good if you're hunting near dawn or dusk. During the day it'll be washed out by the ambient light anyhow.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top