JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Start another thread...mebbe you'll find 'em.
I usually find mine under the tool cabinet, when in the shop, or with the vacuum cleaner in the living room. Just vacuum 'till it gets noisy...you found 'em.
Seriously, though...
They could be metric or SAE thread, depending on the ring mfg. Wal-mart has rings for ~$8. Midway has rings up to $100. You could burn $15 of fuel driving to different gunsmiths and/or Parkrose Hardware, or you could just get a new set of rings.

Try Bimart or gun shops as they usually have extras from mounting scopes.
Bimart here has a toolbox behind the counter they can usually find extras in. I would take one for an example of thread size and overall length. If you were closer I would give you one as I have aquired many over the years.

Dont feel bad for losing or damaging one most everyone has at one time or another.

I've had good experiences with "Guncrafters" off McGilcrest st in Salem, they got me all 8 new torx (star) screws for my M77 scope mounts for around $10, It was worth it after wasting alot of time and gas money shopping around at hardware stores for the right thread pitch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top