JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can now tell my wife (with a straight face) that I'm working on solving our day-to-day problems. Life is good.

Drinking Alcohol May Significantly Enhance Problem Solving Skills

Scientists found that men who either drank two pints of beer or two glasses of wine before solving brain teasers not only got more questions right, they also were quicker in delivering correct answers, compared to men who answered the questions sober.

Science. :s0155:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. "In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. "In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers." -Cliff Claven

Science nerds!
Men don't need an excuse!
BTW the OP violates Rule #9 for which I have received many "Warnings"

How is talking about beer in the off-topic section violating "All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment"?

Sorry, if there was sarcasm there, I missed it...

How is talking about beer in the off-topic section violating "All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment"?

Sorry, if there was sarcasm there, I missed it...

yes you have missed it because you do not post news items that go against the agenda of TPTB here.
But if you ever do, you'll be notified under rule #9. Sorta like the Soviets did.
This is all covered under the Good and Plenty Clause of the US Constitution, look it up!

yes you have missed it because you do not post news items that go against the agenda of TPTB here.
But if you ever do, you'll be notified under rule #9. Sorta like the Soviets did.
This is all covered under the Good and Plenty Clause of the US Constitution, look it up!

Okay? Sorry, I'm just going to go have a beer. Enjoy yourself... :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top