JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting read. Not sure about the intuition statement though as most guys I know are far quicker at threat detection and situational awareness than most females I know. As for spacial awareness I was going to note that most female new shooters seem to do much better than most male new shooters, especially with handguns, but that is most likely a function of females being more likely to listen to training suggestions than males and less likely to look at taking suggestions / training as a personal slight regarding their abilities.

For those who don't want to read the article, I've uploaded the diagrams of a male and female brain.

Male-Brain-Breakdown.jpg

Female-Brain.jpg

It's really easy to figure out why MEN have better BRAIN power then a woman. Science has said that women use both sides of there brain. So I figure there just like Government, the right side does not know what the left side is doing. So they are CONFUSED trying to figure out what the other side is up to or where it's going.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top