JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Just happened less than a half hour ago. Apparently staff captured him and there were zero injuries.
They are stating it was an active shooter but I don't see how that works with no injuries. Sounds more like people were paying attention to their surroundings and stopped a problem early.
Good for them.

Shots were reported this morning at North Thurston High School in Lacey WA this morning. The shooter was apprehended by school staff. There are no reported injuries. Police are currently on the scene and school will be released once Police clear the area. Story Developing..... - A Student fired at least one shot into the air, was tackled by staff, and held for the police. - The school is now closed for the rest of the day. Chinook middle school is still open. (adjacent school).

Last Edited:
I thought I 594 ended these things :(

They will just find another "feel good" way to punish law abiding citizens to make it look like they are doing something. It's easier to pick on us because we follow the rules and don't get violent. Criminals on the other hand could hurt you...

Glad everyone is alright! Wonder what flavor of " my life's sooo sad, and it's everyone's fault" it is today. A cry for help! Be nice if he went out to the back forty and helped himself.

A coworker of mine's son goes to this school. He was on his way to school, but turned around when he saw large numbers of students exiting the building rapidly. I'm very glad no one was hurt.

I'm sure this incident will be used, as all other crimes involving firearms are, in the disarmament movement's attempts to further restrict 2A rights. I hope they don't gain any traction.

They will just find another "feel good" way to punish law abiding citizens to make it look like they are doing something. It's easier to pick on us because we follow the rules and don't get violent. Criminals on the other hand could hurt you...

We'll follow the "rules" as long as they're "followable", until the day they're well and truly not.

At one time we were children until 13, then it gradually worked it's way up to 18 before you were considered responsible enough to make decisions. Now they are children at 30 and inching upwards. I reloaded ammunition at 12 - you didn't need a safe to protect me or any of the kids I grew up with. We knew where the guns were and treated them with respect. Whatever is going on it isn't exactly evolution.

We knew where the guns were and treated them with respect.
Because we were taught that - nowadays youth are being taught guns are dangerous, unnecessary items worthy of nothing more than massive control up to complete elimination. They (guns) no longer occupy a position in the 'way of life' but have been maligned into an item associated with crime, death and destruction.

A coworker of mine's son goes to this school. He was on his way to school, but turned around when he saw large numbers of students exiting the building rapidly. I'm very glad no one was hurt.

I'm sure this incident will be used, as all other crimes involving firearms are, in the disarmament movement's attempts to further restrict 2A rights. I hope they don't gain any traction.

Smart kid! I'm glad!

See, if only the UBC was enacted earlier this near tragedy wouldn't have happened...
Yea uh huh - heed my words - sometime in the future the antis WILL admit UBCs are doing nothing to stop the unlawful use of guns - and will use it as a 'stepping stone' to the next level - whatever that may be.

The anti-gun crowd is slowly making headway in making all guns appear "evil" and only used for a single purpose.. mass killings. I just finished building my AR15 and the first thing out of my wife's mouth was... "oh... great.... the only thing I see when I look at that is ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and terrorists...".... Ugh.... I have a long way to go to get her to realize this isn't the case, but with everything shown on the news, and how the media portrays any and all guns.. I don't see this changing anytime soon......... Gonna take her out shooting this weekend... should be fun! *sigh* This incident does nothing to help.......

Last Edited:
..... I just finished building my AR15 and the first thing out of my wife's mouth was... "oh... great.... the only thing I see when I look at that is ISIS, Al-Qaeda, and terrorists...".... Ugh.... I have a long way to go to get her to realize this isn't the case, but with everything shown on the news, and how the media portrays any and all guns.. I don't see this changing anytime soon......... Gonna take her out shooting this weekend... should be fun! *sigh* This incident does nothing to help.......

http://bit.ly/1jfNTX4
(Kidding)

Have fun. My wife was like that too and she has changed. It's been 11.5 years married and she is seeing the world it should be seen. Well actually she relies on me to filter important from unimportant with unbiased & neutral views.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top