JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cynic in me thinks the timing on this was deliberate... an Active Shooter incident RIGHT before an election with gun issues on the ballot?

Could be happenstance, could be coincidence, but something has the aroma of rotting sharkmeat here...

I've been thinking the same thing...

Unfortunate, but bound to happen. This is just the fuel the I-594 supporters have been waiting for...lets require more effort on the part of the law abiding gun owners, while criminals and psychopaths continue to ignore the law and perform acts such as these...so stupid.

Get out and vote, gun owners. We need all the votes we can get to block the trash legislation this event just helped pass.

I thought that too but I don't want to come off as a conspiracy theorist.
LOL, I really don't care what people think of me... but I also think Alex Jones and his crowd have their tinfoil wrapped too tight. :D

Demonstrated history of Proggieism and particularly Gun-Grabberism shows that nothing is beneath them...

Looks like the kid doing the shooting killed himself. Hard to believe it was anything other than a kid whose cheese slid off his cracker. So sad for the families involved.....

Maybe we could use this incident towards our advantage then? If the mental health system would get fixed I think that is something both sides could agree on, but unfortunately the gun grabbers just want more and more.

The I-584 proponents must be celebrating right now. I hope LEO's quickly check the background and motives of the shooter. They always turn out to come from liberal families or on mood altering prescription drugs.

I just finished USMC Col Grossman's book " On Killing" his basic premise is we are training our kids like soldiers. We use over the top gaming with Halo and Call Of Duty as electronic babysitters. This is from kindergartner on up. Year after year a diet of violence.

Perhaps he makes a good point. Parents need to look in the mirror.

Blaming tools ...
It's like blaming cars for accidents and not drivers.

Prayers to the victims of a evil coward

I live right near Marysville and really think this sucks.. My prayers are for the families who have suffered from this vicious coward. However, I am most angered at our stupid liberal leaders who think having armed guards at schools would be dangerous and that making schools "Gun Free Zones" would prevent these massacres.

In my opinions, it's these pieces of sh** who are the most responsible for the massacres of our innocent children.. I pray that God dumps hot coals on their heads!

We need to stop playing stupid and realize Gun Free Zones only invite massacres and that hiring armed guards for our schools will be make our schools safer, not more dangerous. These liberal idiots need to get their heads out of their a**es!

Also, one of the requirements for future vice principles/principles (the authoritarians) should be firearm training and a requirement to carry a loaded firearm at all times. I'm sorry but when the students bring guns to school to murder other students, making them sit in a time out room is not sufficient punishment or protection.

4F, the problem with armed guards, especially uniforms, is they scream "Shoot Me First"--you want plainclothes operators, preferably with "cover" roles on staff, so a perp can't know who or how many armed responses they'll face until they try and the "April Fool mo-fo, yo' *** be grass" card gets thrown onto the table.

Back when I was in college, we actually war-gamed various Active Shooter scenarios on my campus over one summer, so I speak with some amount of experience. (I was playing the "Red Force" who my buddies in Campus Safety aka "Blue Force" were sparring with.)

Shepard Smith is having an interview right now with student that was supposedly at the school. The student is saying it looked like a 9mm handgun and the shooter was a freshman on the football team and part of the Tulalip Tribe. If that is true, it sounds like he probably stole the gun from someone, possibly his dad who apparently hunts - but I'm guessing it will be exploited by the anti-gun groups to promote I-594. Absolutely disgusting.

Last Edited:
4F, the problem with armed guards, especially uniforms, is they scream "Shoot Me First"--you want plainclothes operators, preferably with "cover" roles on staff, so a perp can't know who or how many armed responses they'll face until they try and the "April Fool mo-fo, yo' *** be grass" card gets thrown onto the table.

Diamondback, I didn't say anything about the guards having to be wearing a uniform.. I said armed guards.. Nor, did I say they need to be carrying in the open.. If anything I would think conceal carry would be a much better option. For example, a guy dressed like faculty or janitor could be the guy..

What I am saying is a person who is trained with a firearm whose sole purpose is protecting lives of the student would greatly reduce the odds of a massacre like we see here.

Look at Seattle Pacific University. A guy armed with pepper spray saved the entire school from several more potential casualties. Now, had the guy been armed with a gun and perhaps a bullet proof vest he would have not been at the disadvantage, but sadly the hero had to be at the disadvantage to abide by our stupid laws.

Something about this just really upsets me. An hour after this tragedy happened and you rush to make a new graphic and update the statistics on your website as fast as possible to promote your agenda.

MDA.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads