JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The amount of "mental cases" in our schools.....OMG!

The amount of "mental cases" free to walk the streets.....OMG!

When will we have THAT CONVERSATION?

Aloha, Mark

Education has become a right instead of a privilege. While I believe it should be a privilege avialable to every single US citizen or legal resident, we should also be able to take the privilege away. We do this this with driving, flying, and many other privileges our govt provides it citizens. If your kids do not want to behave and follow the rules, then it will be up to the parents to baby sit them all day long. If the parents cant control them and they run a muck, have fun in the legal system.

Still far to much info being withheld at this time to make any real judgement call...

I agree that it's never the firearm involved, but the mental stability of the INDIVIDUAL involved, it's NOT the availability of the gun, it's the determination of the INDIVIDUAL... Where there is the will, there will be a way...

Time to hold the INDIVIDUAL "ACCOUNTABLE" for their actions, not thee tool of choice...

However, the Politicians/Media will disregard this important fact...

I agree that it's never the firearm involved, but the mental stability of the INDIVIDUAL involved, it's NOT the availability of the gun, it's the determination of the INDIVIDUAL... Where there is the will, there will be a way...

There is nothing incompatible with holding the child accountable, while at the same time doing everything reasonable to keep these children from taking guns into schools. Secondly, holding them accountable comes after the fact, which means the Antis get yet another piece of ready made marketing for their schemes. I don't think it should be controversial to say:

1. Kids should not be able to access weapons in an unsupervised manner (IOW: secure your bubblegum from your special snowflake who would never do something like that -- seems most of the parents of shooters say that).
  2. Kids who do get guns should not be able to get them into schools (metal detectors, limited entrances and multiple exits).
  3. Kids who do get guns into schools should immediately face on-site lethal retaliation (armed personnel of some sort or another -- if arming teachers is too controversial, a cop for every 100 kids or whatever it takes).
I get how 30 or 40 years ago as kids, we all had unsupervised use of our 22 rifles, pistols, 20 gauge shotguns or whatever, that kids had hunting rifles in racks in their trucks parked in the HS lot -- but kids are obviously different now. And while we could argue for the next several decades about what the cause is for the difference, in the meantime these shootings are going to cost every law abiding adult their gun rights.

In contrast, efforts as outlined above attack the problem head on and have a real chance of protecting our rights which are put on the chopping block every time one of these sweet little cretins decides to go Columbine.

Mass Murders get a trial.....followed by the Electric Chair or Hanging for the guilty. Quick, sure and no B.S. from the lawyers to prolong the "show."

I suspect that'll change some attitudes. If not send an importnat message, to those that want to be a copy cat.

What has changed is......."crime and punishment" was turned into "crime and coddling".

Aloha, Mark

Mass Murders get a trial.....followed by the Electric Chair or Hanging for the guilty. Quick, sure and no B.S. from the lawyers to prolong the "show."

I suspect that'll change some attitudes. If not send an importnat message, to those that want to be a copy cat.

What has changed is......."crime and punishment" was turned into "crime and coddling".

Aloha, Mark

Exactly, I couldn't agree more...

Along the lines of Punishment, if it was done publicly across the Nation, it would send a clear and distinct message...

These actions will not be condoned... PERIOD...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top