JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm, makes you wonder what kind of holster the SRO was using with his SIG. I hope the cafeteria cameras captured the event.

A school would be a good location for Condition 3 carry.

And you know this will be twisted into saying well if even "trained professionals" do this sorta thing there is no way common teachers could ever be armed without making the same mistakes.

People make mistakes, and it's not statistically common.... Crap I can imagine in states like Idaho you'd have NDs going on all the time in grocery stores if that was the case.

And you know this will be twisted into saying well if even "trained professionals" do this sorta thing there is no way common teachers could ever be armed without making the same mistakes.

People make mistakes, and it's not statistically common.... Crap I can imagine in states like Idaho you'd have NDs going on all the time in grocery stores if that was the case.
They already are, read the article.

If I knew how to attach a link it would be easy.

I've heard of these AD's involving Sig polymer guns in their holsters in the pass. After read the post I just googled.... sig sauer holstered ADs and found articles and u tube videos .

I would like to know which model the SRO was issued.

Wonder if this is one of the Sig 9mm's that has the safety notice out, where they can discharge if the slide is ever so slightly out of battery...

Nevada State police and I believe Baltimore police are replacing all their Sig's due to this issue... There's been several documented cases of this happening and NSP has some YouTube videos out there.

What amazes me is the comments by the uninformed parents. They have a right to be concerned, but placing blame on the officer might just be a bit premature... Might want to educate oneself before spouting off and making a fool of oneself... Just sayin'

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top