Other State School Resource Officer's gun accidentally fires in cafeteria

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
And you know this will be twisted into saying well if even "trained professionals" do this sorta thing there is no way common teachers could ever be armed without making the same mistakes.

People make mistakes, and it's not statistically common.... Crap I can imagine in states like Idaho you'd have NDs going on all the time in grocery stores if that was the case.

Reactions
And you know this will be twisted into saying well if even "trained professionals" do this sorta thing there is no way common teachers could ever be armed without making the same mistakes.

People make mistakes, and it's not statistically common.... Crap I can imagine in states like Idaho you'd have NDs going on all the time in grocery stores if that was the case.
They already are, read the article.

Reactions
If I knew how to attach a link it would be easy.

I've heard of these AD's involving Sig polymer guns in their holsters in the pass. After read the post I just googled.... sig sauer holstered ADs and found articles and u tube videos .

I would like to know which model the SRO was issued.

Wonder if this is one of the Sig 9mm’s that has the safety notice out, where they can discharge if the slide is ever so slightly out of battery...

Nevada State police and I believe Baltimore police are replacing all their Sig’s due to this issue... There’s been several documented cases of this happening and NSP has some YouTube videos out there.

What amazes me is the comments by the uninformed parents. They have a right to be concerned, but placing blame on the officer might just be a bit premature... Might want to educate oneself before spouting off and making a fool of oneself... Just sayin’

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom