JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are so many options. Plastic. Aluminum. Various dot sizes. Different switches?

Looking to get a bigger field of view. These look like they might cure that itch.

Don't want anything that weighs a ton.

I typically run Holosun 507c's, which I have zero issues with. Bright dot and long battery life.

Had an extra red dot (inexpensive Truglo) that didn't cut it to even the Holosun standard. I'm looking to replace it on a rimfire steel challenge carbine.

Thanks

Reno

Assuming that I know your intended use, I'd go plastic and 6-8 MOA.
Aluminum is nice but the plastic seems to be robust enough.
I peeked through an 11- moa today and the dot seemed too big to me.

What's battery life like? One thing I really like about my Holosuns is they are solar and I can leave them on for an entire match.

Says they are cowitness to AR15 iron sights with the rail mount?

So they are mounted high?

C-more's are on the large side for sure. They are money well spent.

As far as co-witnessing with AR iron's, I have no clue. Both of the handguards on my 15-22 and AR9, do not allow for front sights.

Squad 4 has multiple C-more's you could test drive. All mine are Poly bodies with 6 MOA dots.

I have the poly bodies that I use with an 8 MOA for speed steel. They work great but if you do any distance shooting they do tend to cover the target up. But for TCGC speed steel they work perfect. I have a couple of the polys with the standard switch and have not had any issues. I use one on my PCC too. You can change the MOA by buying a different module if you want. I think they are $59 so if you decide to change the dot size it's easy. I shut the power off after every stage out of habit but I'm sure you could leave it on. I just replaced my battery, it had been in for close to a year.

I found some more info in it. The railed version, or the one I would need to purchase is 2.3" tall. Which makes it cowitness with AR15 iron sights. This is pretty tall to go on a 10/22 in my opinion. It also makes it less desirable over the Holosun 510 models which have more features and are also 2.3" tall and has a larger lenses as well as battery life and solar failsafe.

If I were running a regular 10/22 receiver I'd get the 510 and this mount.

May need to look at another receiver! LOL!

1599496342583.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads