JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what happens when emotions rule the moment. I would have helped her write a historical account and contrast the difference between Islam and Christianity. The Quran says Allah has no son and does not share his kingdom. Christianity on the other hand makes a substantially different claim. The uniformed stating the Biblical God is the same as the Quaran god are incorrect.

OMG...I mentioned God. Rule violation, Rule violation!!!

Id sue the bubblegum out of that school.

Islam aint world history in the sense that kids have to brown nose their teachers and state or justify the religion, its subtle social conditioning and propaganda. They do this with liberal politics in college as well.

See, now A geographical or political essay would be world history. But..Wheres the Christian essay or Mormon essays? Yeah..I call BS on the school!

Id pull my kid out immediately.
Public school is worthless anyhow.

"I'd pull my kid out immediately."
That would be my first move,especially if they told me no trespass .
I can't come get my daughter in an emergency?
Ohhh think of the law suits there

Most of my friends with children have opted for a coop based home schooling system. It's a bit more work for them but their kids get educated and not indoctrinated. I'm glad I grew up in a time when I could get actual education in the public schools.

This is what happens when emotions rule the moment. I would have helped her write a historical account and contrast the difference between Islam and Christianity. The Quran says Allah has no son and does not share his kingdom. Christianity on the other hand makes a substantially different claim. The uniformed stating the Biblical God is the same as the Quaran god are incorrect.

OMG...I mentioned God. Rule violation, Rule violation!!!

Sometimes, rules are made to be broken.
Keep up the good work!

Our education system is just a machine of propaganda.

They are the greatest threat to America and her freedom today. It will be through life long forced indoctrination that our nation gives up the constitution and freedoms

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top