JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dipbubblegums. These are the "all guns are bad" people and they can't, or won't, differentiate between good people and bad people. Just like the Highline School District Superintendent that ordered Police to be disarmed on her campuses! She doesn't have that authority and places people in greater danger by leaving firearms unattended in police vehicles.
<broken link removed>

Mesa 911 call.

"Mesa 911 center, what is your emergency and location?"

"I live at 1234 S. Sunny Brook Lane and there is a dangerous looking man with a big knife trying to break into my back door."

Mesa 911 center "Stay on the phone and the police will be there in a few minutes"

"Please hurry, but please send some officers without any guns, because I don't want anyone to get hurt."

I wonder what they would think of a non-cop dad dropping their child off while oc'ing? Would it bother them as much or is it just the gun that scares them?

School asks officer not to wear uniform on campus

I enjoyed this, especially finding the school is located in arizona,
Really just priceless
I am glad to find that at least this one school is impartial, they don't
discriminate between cops & civilians

Mebbe the officer can be moved up to the plainclothes division :s0112:

Mesa 911 call.

"Mesa 911 center, what is your emergency and location?"

"I live at 1234 S. Sunny Brook Lane and there is a dangerous looking man with a big knife trying to break into my back door."

Mesa 911 center "Stay on the phone and the police will be there in a few minutes"

"Please hurry, but please send some officers without any guns, because I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Maybe (s)he can call Roberta Flack's lover and he can kill them softly with insults.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top