JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The thread started earlier today about 45ACP revolvers got me again thinking about this itch I have yet to scratch. I wish this was mine.

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 11.09.19 AM.png

Thanks for sharing this pic. Stupid question I know but what brand? 44 Russian is very cool ... I was thinking 44-40 ... I have a a 73 rifle so hope same reload for both.

If other companies begin producing a competing product, or if Uberti sees a decline in sales and decides to reduce prices rather than discontinue them, it could happen. There's no manufacturing reason that a break top should cost twice or three times as much as a gate loader.

Fact is, most people, rightly or wrongly, associate a gate loader with the 'wild West'. Very few people, except the rather better informed, associate the Schofield revolver with anything at all.

And while we are on that subject, can anybody tell me why a revolver that was patented in 1873, and still made by the same company, cost such an ENORMOUS amount of money to buy. After a few million of therm have been made, it surely cannot cost more than a few dollars to manufacture. I wondered this first of all back in the late 80's, when a pal turned up on the range with a genuine colt SAA in .357Mag that actually cost MORE than my Python.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top