JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i'm planning on submitting E-Forms for a Form 1. And I was wondering if I don't have anything on my schedule A, does it need a signature? Cause I went to staples and forgot to sign my Schedule A when they did copies and pdf file my trust. Thanks

I've always been told to not leave anything blank on legal forms, even if it's not applicable to put "N/A". If there's a spot for a signature you should probably sign it. If there's not a spot for a signature I wouldn't worry about it.

I guess a 15 minute drive to staples is more convenient than getting denied after a few months of processing for lack of a signature. I'll head back to staples. Thanks all!

Huh? What are you guys talking about? I've had multiple Form1s approved online without submitting a Schedule A. I submit my trust PDF as a supporting document but that includes the basic trust definition, not the Schedule A. Of course I keep my schedule A up to date with current items so I can provide it if asked, but there's no place in the eform form1 process wherein it's requested.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top