JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Realistically the "Big Juan" off the coast that wipes the Wet Coast off the map would be more likely, or a really bad fire season after the two years of drought we have had, add to that mix, the breakdown of civil servises thanks to the Pedo in Chief forcing the jab or else, things could get real bad real quick! That fire we had here in Oregon this last summer was one of the largest in state history, and it was a very difficult one to fight, we also had at least 5 other very large fires burning right along with it, again, next season could be a killer! There are other things to think on, but a really bad fire could really push us over the edge!

How about a vacuum packed desiccated all-wheel drive clown car that can be fully reconstituted with only two drops of pee?

;):D
I heard daisy dukes?

Cody-Lundin-3.jpg

And maybe also...drops of pee?

How about a vacuum packed desiccated all-wheel drive clown car that can be fully reconstituted with only two drops of pee?

;):D

A single traffic jam full of abandoned cars can block your ability to drive a car of any sort past that point or get it out of the jam. In an earthquake roads may have fault damage that create impossible blocks for cars, where with a bike you can lift it over the fault area and be on your way. The bike can go between cars in an impossible jam full of abandoned cars.I wasn't suggesting a bike to be politically correct. I was suggesting it as a more primitive technology that doesn't require gas which may not be available, and which is way faster and easier than walking.

IMO the scenario itself is not the issue. For every scenario you can imagine your preps have a limitation. Once that limitation is exceeded you are pretty much done. The real choices are then how do you best use your resources for best effect?

As a diabetic, it's likely that I won't survive a year without medication due to infections, renal failure, etc.. Any long term event is thus a death sentence. My goals would be first to care for my spouse, who due to health reasons I will most likely survive, and then to others who are nearby.

Some of my preps are not so much "things" as knowledge, so in the time I have passing that knowledge along is a high priority. This is everything from first aid to edible plants, to water treatment and sanatization - essential things that many don't know how to do because they have always been done in the background by others.

The one that scares me is if we have a real crash again. We have had so much time of plenty its scary to think what will happen. I see families now that have a couple generations that never had a job. These people will get real ugly real fast if the free money suddenly stops.
The unsettling part of a financial crash is in the past there is a push to get out of it. The next one seems to be the plan. Jethro from The Beverly Hillbillys could do a better job. He only had a 6th grade education.

I'm not sure what currency takes over when the dollar finally dies. I guess we'll find out. I have a book with b&w pictures of Germans using money as wall paper. I've seen video of Venezuelans carting money to buy bread. I'll get to see what Americans do first hand.

A single traffic jam full of abandoned cars can block your ability to drive a car of any sort past that point or get it out of the jam. In an earthquake roads may have fault damage that create impossible blocks for cars, where with a bike you can lift it over the fault area and be on your way. The bike can go between cars in an impossible jam full of abandoned cars.I wasn't suggesting a bike to be politically correct. I was suggesting it as a more primitive technology that doesn't require gas which may not be available, and which is way faster and easier than walking.
That's why you carry it past the traffic jam, THEN pee on the car!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top