JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2 Thessalonians 3:10 states "Those unwilling to work will not get to eat." The key word being "unwilling", not "unable". As long as they are willing to contribute to your situation when the SHTF then everyone could benefit. Think of how nice it would be to have an extra person to work a garden, gather wood, or help pack an elk back to your place. However if they're just draining your supplies and possibly bringing harm to your family then you're under no obilgation to keep them around.
I also think you should help those who can't fend for themselves like the elderly, handicapped, or children. I'm a firm beliver that if your provide for those that God will provide for you.

I absolutely agree :s0155:

I know that this makes me a cold hearted Ahole. But I am willing to help anyone who has not called me a crazy person for prepping. As for my mother(who is not a prepper) I will hand her a pistol and a can on spam and say I am sorry followed by good bye.And then throw the mag. down the driveway before I shut the door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top