JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** NO TRADES ****

PRICE: $150
ITEM:
SCCY CPX-2 9mm pistol. About 200 rounds fired. I bought new from Fisherman's in Oregon City. Comes with 2 10 round magazines. I will throw in a Sticky Holster if you want it. The holster still works but is fairly old and beat up. Also comes with original box, lock, and keys.

Transfer fee to be paid by buyer and I will not ship.
*** NO TRADES ****

SCCY_02.jpg
SCCY_03.jpg
SCCY_01.jpg

Alright well PJextended was ahead of me for this weekend
Alright well PJextended was ahead of me for this weekend
Well it appears that was unfortunate because pjExtended was a no show this morning and didn't respond to my text message nor my voice mail. So JC91 you are next up. I could possibly do it on Tuesday afternoon or maybe even early evening.

Well it appears that was unfortunate because pjExtended was a no show this morning and didn't respond to my text message nor my voice mail. So JC91 you are next up. I could possibly do it on Tuesday afternoon or maybe even early evening.

I'd negative review since they only posted once - but that's me.

Sorry you got no showed:(

That sucks! Unfortunately I bought another gun before I got this message. Good luck on selling it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.