JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(who wants to "practice" with defensive rounds anyway, @ about $1.00 per round...)

I hear that!!

I ran a box thru the gun just to be double sure it would eat them when and if I needed it too.

All the rest were different brands of FMJ 115gn I think. Maybe 150 in all.

I would normally want 200-400 rounds thru a new to me gun before carrying it, but this gun ran so flawlessly that I'm very comfortable with it on me - clearing a bad round is just a part of life and I practice that when I'm training so it's (I hope;)) a no brainer under stress.

(@Flinch - I'm not sure I really have a need for another one of these either but at the right price, I would buy 4 more and just stash them.)

Okay, stop it you two. I don't need (okay, can't afford) another one of these right now. I already regret selling the first one. You're killing me! Honestly, I'm glad you snapped that one up Joe, it was a great price and I was considering asking the seller to meet me in PDX at an FFL just to get it.

Okay, stop it you two. I don't need (okay, can't afford) another one of these right now. I already regret selling the first one. You're killing me! Honestly, I'm glad you snapped that one up Joe, it was a great price and I was considering asking the seller to meet me in PDX at an FFL just to get it.
I was pissed that he snapped it up:) I missed it by minutes. Rub it in, Joe;)

Okay, stop it you two. I don't need (okay, can't afford) another one of these right now. I already regret selling the first one. You're killing me!

They are G R E A T guns.

Absolutely F A N T A S T I C guns.

In fact, I may buy a few more anyway, even though I don't need another.

WHY?

Because they are U N B E L I V A B L Y G R E A T guns for the price, even if they were more expensive guns, they would be G R E A T guns.

YES!
I'm going to buy a few more of these G R E A T guns!

:)

It's all good, my friend. You snooze, you lose, right? I think it's great that it went to someone who will actually use it.
Besides, I didn't actually need it. I just wanted it:D

Joe13, so glad you're loving that. If I hadn't gone to the Walther and gotten sad seeing it sitting in the bottom of my safe, I probably would still have it. Good luck and glad you got something you can carry and feel good about it. GREAT little pistols!

I got a Cpx-1 and the safety lever messes up the base of my thumb, so I have to wear a glove to shoot the thing.
And it only likes brass case ammo, once after firing 50 rounds of Tulammo 9mm steel case ammo the last case got stuck in the barrel, had to bring the thing home and get empty steel case out with a hammer and screw driver.

My cpx-1 still.shoots fine but wouldn't mind trading it for cpx-2.

I wonder if the cpx-1 magazines work also for the cpx-2.