JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the awesome auto-inflate PDF's available these days, there's really no excuse not to be wearing one at all times when on the water if the boat you're in doesn't say, "USS Nimitz", "USS Enterprise", or "USS Carl Vincent". ;)

If I'm on the Enterprise, I'm calling the transporter room for an emergency beam out if Grampa Noseeum comes bearing at me in his Hoveround :p then maybe launch a photon torpedo up his back side for good measure. May or may not be in a PFD and BVD's while doin' it.

I'm pretty sure the guys on the flight deck all have pfd vest on if they survive the fall they can inflate them those green purple white and red vest have co2 inflatable pillow in them

Glad no one was killed....but he showed no effort in avoiding the accident. He was under power. He was not in a dead drift.

When fishing around a bunch of people turn the damn tr1 off and run your boat. When running your boat around people, open your eyes.

Glad no one was killed....but he showed no effort in avoiding the accident. He was under power. He was not in a dead drift.

When fishing around a bunch of people turn the damn tr1 off and run your boat. When running your boat around people, open your eyes.
You make it sound like it was the fishermens fault for not attempting to move the boat ?

From the time they see the boat comming, count the time it in seconds simple use the timer on your phone then let us all know that he had time to move the boat

I'll be waiting for your message

I just believe he should of grabbed the pro kicker and gave it 100 percent one way or the other, he still would of had time to bailed if need be.
I had the same thing happen to me at Oregon city, yet I only lost a rod. If I would of did what he did, that video would of been me.

Not sticking up for Larson, most of these boat operators on the river are the biggest idiots that all they care about is looking good for the next Facebook post.

..................No one was hurt, therefore, the law suit shouldn't be happening............According to Larson!

Hey dipchit, you almost killed some people with your stupidity, and you cost some one a really nice banana boat and motors!
Your stupidity SHOULD HURT, and it WILL cost you at least the 375K they are asking!!!!

Let's start a victim blaming club... not really.

I'm glad that everyone was not too seriously hurt. I hope that Larsen gets his boating privileges taken away and pays at least three times that 372500 for his dismissive response. Larsen seems like the kind of guy we would all be better without.

I think it is possible that some one on top of their game could of maneuvered the small boat away from danger, but for 99.9% of us we would of reacted similarly.

Larsen seems to be a jerk but there is no law against that. I'm sure his insurance will take care of everything at the end of the day. I'm glad no one was seriously hurt or killed.

I am not a fan of punitive damages. People should be made whole but giving someone a lifelong golden parachute for a mistake or error rubs me wrong. I don't know the laws on punitive damages in Oregon but the victims claims of perminent physical damage to his body after jumping in the water seem pretty lame. They sound like they were written by some ambulance chasing lawyer that will collect 40% of the take. If the driver did something criminal, let the authorities sort it out, make the victim whole and move on. If the victim or perpetrator's insurance covered his loss, they are the ones in posisition to sue for damages.........people frequently go to jail for collecting damages after being paid off by an insurance company.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads