JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Open shoot, BBQ , competition and just a good day with your fellow 2A brothers in Goldendale WA at the Cerberus Training Range. If you have never been to one of the events I host you are missing out, cost is free to get in, but I ask for a 5 dollar donation to cover food. I put these events together for you guys/gals, not to make money. On sunday the 11th Steve puts on a Run the Gun rifle class for those interested cost is 150 per person. If you have never taken one of Steves courses you will get your moneys worth and then some. He is one of the best instructors around. Please RSVP for the class on his website, speak up here if you want to attend for food purposes. Hope to see ya there.https://cerberus-training.com/

I would like to attend the BBQ and possibly the run the gun class. I assume a normal car can get to the range? No need for a truck or 4x4?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top