JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have flown a fair amount not a lot but enough.
Never been scared.
I was on a flight to vegas in heavy wind. My first ever vacation as an adult meeting friends there.
The plane was all over the place. I was in a window seat and as we were landing out the window I was seeing sky, ground, sky, ground.... pilot was telling us to prepare for a rough landing.
The guy next to me is praying, out loud.

And I'm laughing. Not histerical, but quietly laughing thinking if I'm going to die might as well be going to do something fun.

Was a scary landing and for some reason I had no fear. Just peace.

I've been through a couple aborted landings and some bad turbulence but nothing too harrowing. My buddy, however, was on this flight. He said one of the flight attendants came running back from the cockpit screaming, "oh my god, the pilot's dead!" Amazingly, however, the pilot actually survived.

Her: "Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm and in your seats....,

Me: "F*CK YOU LADY!!!".....

True story.....

Flight from PDX to New Jersey....that was THE most terrifying thing Ive ever been through. Id rather get into a gunfight, at least I can somewhat control the situation.....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads