JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Via Drew -- "New auto-aiming rifle lets someone who has never even touched a gun in their life put a bullet through a smart phone from a kilometer away on their first shot. Yelling 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?' is considered a nice finish"

Didn't I post something about cops claiming a cell phone could fire a shot ... and then speculated that maybe someone was just using the cell as an aim point? hmmm.

"TrackingPoint's rifle increases the pull strength of the trigger until the target is aligned. " -- not entirely clear. Perhaps they meant that the system makes it difficult or impossible to pull the trigger, until the system determines the sights are aligned.

Pics and video at link. Possible NSFW image in changing side bar. For example, as I post this, they have a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger topless.

Let me guess, it shoots "incendiary bullets that cook the deer from the inside out", right? Does it have the shoulder thing that goes up? On a more serious note, it's a technology that was bound to come about sooner or later. Not something I'd use much for fun because where's the challenge?

Read a artical about this rifle. Its a rifle scope combo. At this time you can not put the scope on another rifle. Its calibrated to a specific round. It requires some one trained to shoot the rifle to do what is claimed. Then there is the price. Around 8,000 or higher. I don't think you will be seeing this in your local gun store any time soon. Might see a 20mm first.

Its kinda like the new Trijicon sight I saw in a show. it used lasers to judge distance as well as movement speed of the target so it allowed soldiers to stay on moving targets. They said its military only and if they were to sell them they would run 40k each.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top