JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
( Price Drop) I am selling my Monson, Massachusetts made Dan Wesson small frame snub nose (2 1/2" barrel), round butt .357 magnum 6 shot revolver.
I have looked for one of these guns with the 2 1/2" barrel on all of the major firearms sites and couldn't find one.
The gun is in excellent condition and the only negative is a small scratched area on the left side of the frame below the trigger.
Trigger pull is light and crisp in single and double action.
No box or papers.
Sale price is $425 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
I am willing to split the cost of the background check and transfer fee. DSCN1381[1].JPG DSCN1382[1].JPG

Last Edited:
No but you can find the barrel nut tool and the feeler guage online. I had them but included them when i sold my last Dan Wesson revolver a few months ago.

It is the model 14 with the fixed non adjustable sights.
I will try to photograph the small scratched area on the left side of the frame and post it on here.
Sorry but the scratch is too small and shallow for my camera to show clearly. The scratched area is somewhat hard to see and is about the width of a pencil eraser.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.