JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5000
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey everyone,

Bought this bad boy less than 6 months ago from the good ol'boys over at Rainer arms.
Put 20 rounds through it, and has been in the safe ever since. Also comes with 480 rounds of 7.62x51. Includes 5 factory fn 20 round mags. This thing is like NEW, 20 rounds through it and that's it !! Only thing it doesn't come with is the original box, might have the reading material that come with. Few accessories below.

GG&G charging handle ( still have original )
Parker mountain machining B.A.D lever
Magpul ergo grip (still have orginal )
Elcan spectr 1-4x (from optics planet)
Magpul angles foregrip

My lost your gain.

Please no obnoxious questions. What you see is what you get. I'll dig out all the stuff once I get a serious buyer. No trades. Local FFL.ill take care of transfer fee depending on offer.

Will entertain trades for motorcycle or a boat !

A84EB0F5-2054-4ADB-936A-DE8E594DCD35.jpeg 7244B302-29DC-4435-BD35-1C1986BD5D89.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just my $.02, I just went through this with my scar, would not sell with the optic. Took it off and it sold. But I was contingent on selling the rifle first and scope buyer knew that.

Just my $.02, I just went through this with my scar, would not sell with the optic. Took it off and it sold. But I was contingent on selling the rifle first and scope buyer knew that.

I'll do that next time I bump the ad. Appreciate you.

Would you consider $3000 cash with the Scar, mags trade for this. I don't need ammo.
2008 R6 Limited. Only 43xx miles on it. Brand new tires

Last Edited:
Too bad you don't have the box... If you had the box I would buy now. I'll sell you my box for a fair market price. Great condition. Will toss in the FN lock for a fee.

Buyers Beware. Suspicious/shady seller. Probably why it hasn't sold for 5 months. He's not a serious seller and very rude. Agreed to his asking price of $5,000 cash. Can provide screenshots of text conversations. Save yourself the time.

IKARI
US Army Sergeant
1st Cav Div (Veteran Baghdad, Iraq 2004-2005)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.