JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
■■■■■■■■■STILL-AVALIABLE■■■■■■■■■

I traded my SCAR 16 and have a couple of parts to sell. I wanted to make my SCAR as reliable as possible and have some spare parts for "just in case". One possible issue with the SCAR is the factory stock latch can break from slamming it shut. TangoDown addressed this issue by making an aluminum stock latch.
That said here's what I have.....

TangoDown Hyperion FN SCAR aluminum stock latch (unbreakable). It features positive lock-up, deep no-slip serrations, aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and type III hard coat black anodized finish. Retails for $62.95 +shipping

2nd is a FN SCAR 16 factory firing pin. These are actually on back order most of the time so having a "spare" on hand is better than needing one and not being able to get one.
Retail price is $31.75 +shipping

●●●Both items are new in package●●●

With shipping I ended up paying over $100 dollars for both pieces.

I'm selling as a "bundle" only.
•••••••••
Both pieces together for $60 dollars cash
•••••••••
FTF

Sorry NO-TRADES

Located in rural Hillsboro

Can meet up at Sportsman warehouse off 185th and highway 26

Thanks

20150130_031655-1.jpg

20150130_031548-1.jpg

20150130_031848-1.jpg

20150130_031746-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.