JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a new app. I have not tried it yet. Seems like a good idea, however.

Photomyne Lets You Digitize Multiple Prints at Once with Your Smartphone (http://petapixel.com/2016/05/27/photomyne-lets-digitize-old-prints-batches-using-phone/)

I have used a service ScanMyPhotos
which did a fine job. Check for coupon codes on places like Groupon.
The service is mail in your photos, they scan them, and mail them back. You down load the images.
I would recommend their service.

But for those albums where you have glued down photos?

My suggestion would to be to build a box, to rest your camera on. Tinker-Toys work well.
And to have a good indirect light. (like this pointed at a wall or ceiling 45 Bulb LED Work Light (http://www.harborfreight.com/45-bulb-led-work-light-66308.html))

Having scanned with a scanner attached to a PC - thousands of photos - I can tell you this seems like a <martha stewart> good thing.

Ah! Tinker Toys, remember them fondly. Lincoln logs too... And of course erector sets...

It's sweet to remember what life was like before responsibilities and electronics came along and ruined everything...

Not to mention the trivial lawsuits because someone did something stupid and didn't want to have any personal responsibility instead had to make everything idiot proof with warrnings stickers. How did we survive this long when we were using chemistry sets and heating plastic so hot it would let you vacuum shape it into a mold or toy shapes.

I'd have to go with Legos for this. We have a LOT of those.

Not to mention the trivial lawsuits because someone did something stupid and didn't want to have any personal responsibility instead had to make everything idiot proof with warrnings stickers. How did we survive this long when we were using chemistry sets and heating plastic so hot it would let you vacuum shape it into a mold or toy shapes.
Two words: Lawn Darts.

Remember those? We had a couple of sets when I was a kid. I accidentally stuck one into the side of the neighbors house. Just imagine what it would have done to a person.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top