JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Voicemail Transcription: One call from our department is to inform you that we just suspend your Social Security number because we found some suspicious activity so if you want to know about this case just press one thank you this call is from the Department of Social Security Administration the reason you have received this phone call from our department is to inform you that we just suspend your Social Security number because we found some suspicious activity so if you want to know about this case just press one thank you.

My cell provider provides a VM transcription service - it often gets the words wrong, but in this case it seemed to get almost all of the words right so the message must have been loud and clear. I got this the other day from 509-588-7352. Since I didn't recognize the number I didn't answer (or didn't notice the call since I have the volume turned off during the workday). Now the number is blocked.
Got that one too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads