JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More likely the mods caught up with the scammer. I don't think you can delete the other party's copy of your conversation.

If you were the scammer and "Leave Conversation" I would no longer see your message, but my message back to you would still be viewable to me.

From Reddit:

There is a website Home - BULK AMMUNITION STORE claiming to be at the Mill in Littleton (MA). Specifically 410 Great Rd #6. No such address exists. They rent guns and have a range and are open every day all day. They do not exist. People are walking the halls at the Mill asking where this place is. They do not exist. People have given them money and come to find out why nothing shipped. They do not exist. Mississippi phone number... the website was registered in February. I suspect they are getting a lot of internet orders and scamming people. Don't be one of the people.

Thanks for posting, Appreciate it.
Im always highly on alert for weirdo and weird questions while selling/buying.
Id rather pay more for a ffl fee and go to reputable shop.
Friends shops etc. Would be a red flag to me.
He was never rude and wasn't outright weird but the first clue was when he wanted to 'see it' people that want to buy don't say that and no feedback at all with a new profile. I got another guy that tried to buy from me that literally made his profile the same day. This was all this week.

Plus the rude jerk that said he bought a Front Sight membership from me 8 years ago and started harassing me 2-3 weeks ago saying I screwed him because Front Sight never did the transfer. I didn't even remember him but he had a screenshot from a conversation so I called them and transferred it. It just got worse from there telling me I have to pay like $500 just to do a transfer which is probably double what I charged him. 8 freakin years is about 7 too late. Lol, he got blocked too and was a pushy jerk.

I was contacted by the guy below that wanted to buy a pistol posted for sale in the classifieds and he went through a lot of effort to get me to sell it to him and I said yes. He then told me he made an appointment with his friend that is a FFL dealer in Vancouver MTS Enterprises which happens to be a house not a shop. I said ok after seeing it was a listed FFL and then he asked for all of the gun details including S/N and a copy of the front of my license. Just as I was almost dumb enough to send it I looked at his FFL license a second time and it has been expired for almost a year. I blocked his number and page. This is the second person that with no posts or feedback out of Vancouver trying to get me to meet and buy asking odd questions and made weird requests. Beware. I have his number also if needed.

View attachment 891535
Most likely just a "newbie", also doing their own do diligence, & not understanding the difference between a vetted member on here with feedback. Vs a "new" seller.

Also, just as likely, "picked" an FFL off of the interwebs convenient to his locale, without having ever dealt with said.

Note: member is actually local to Vanc/PDX...

As a seller, the seller should be making suggestions as towards which FFL is most convenient. Just makes more sense, unless deal is far out (for whatever reason).

IMO.

Most likely just a "newbie", also doing their own do diligence, & not understanding the difference between a vetted member on here with feedback. Vs a "new" seller.

Also, just as likely, "picked" an FFL off of the interwebs convenient to his locale, without having ever dealt with said.

Note: member is actually local to Vanc/PDX...

As a seller, the seller should be making suggestions as towards which FFL is most convenient. Just makes more sense, unless deal is far out (for whatever reason).

IMO.
Unfortunately not true. This was his "friend" he seemed to know well and claimed to make several calls to him working out the details. I know it wasn't just someone he found on the internet.

Unfortunately not true. This was his "friend" he seemed to know well and claimed to make several calls to him working out the details. I know it wasn't just someone he found on the internet.
[h3][/h3]

MTS Enterpises of WA, LLC

11902 NE 46th St.
Vancouver, WA 98682
(360) 606-5458 (Phone)
FFL License:9 - 91 - ### - ## - ## - 07498
FFL License Type:07 - Manufacturer [Preferred]
License Expires:08/01/2023

Above took a bit more to find.

First few hits showed expired license, however these were from searches which explain such may be so if the FFL hasn't dealt with whatever group in a while & was an older non-updated license...

That's interesting because I found the expired details on more than one site. I have made my decision I will not accept any deals from anyone that isn't a well known member and at a proper shop. I have never had these issues with anyone here until this last 2-3 weeks and now it's something with every person that asks.

That's interesting because I found the expired details on more than one site. I have made my decision I will not accept any deals from anyone that isn't a well known member and at a proper shop. I have never had these issues with anyone here until this last 2-3 weeks and now it's something with every person that asks.
Yeah and honestly. If i was buying something especially a gun id want to see the actual pics. Unless it was brand new in box.
It would be kind of annoying if OP didn't post pics with the ad. But yeah i wouldn't want to waste my time if you couldn't provide pics. I wont buy something sight unseen. I even post pics of the actual ammo im selling. NEVER like or similar.

Pisses me off to no end, making people afaid to purchase things here. :mad: Thats why I am fully transparrent when I sell things.
Most of us selling items here are honest people...

I lump scammers and persons with fishy behaviour in the same category. I had a guy from Oregon asking for "a face-to-face or does it have to go through a transfer" to buy handguns from me in WA. I dislike when people play dumb about sensitive matters. I explained the law without being rude, and have not heard from him again.

I lump scammers and persons with fishy behaviour in the same category. I had a guy from Oregon asking for "a face-to-face or does it have to go through a transfer" to buy handguns from me in WA. I dislike when people play dumb about sensitive matters. I explained the law without being rude, and have not heard from him again.
Dead give away when they fall silent, I have this happen all the time on Mercar_i

All this take about scams. Take a deep breath! I did a huge sell off last year. I rolles with it. Talked to people on the phone. Took random picture's, basically what ever it took to make a deal. For some of my rare items, I had PMs from new users with zero posts,(they did a google search and found you, they made an account, and PMed you, thats a lot.of effort, purdy sure they want to make a deal) Some out of state. Ive had PMs for stuff i had zero intention of selling. Just roll with it. Yes to the subject, even want to buy. Ive had great luck with want to buy ads

Remember people are flakey, 90% of PMs never reply after my first reply. On to the next guy! Was it a scam, someone go busy, someone seeing what will stick?
I really dont know, nor do i care. I do what is right for me and with in the law.

Last Edited:
Dead give away when they fall silent, I have this happen all the time on Mercar_i
Some times people ger busy with life, for got about the late night PM or lost there phone.

Dont be like the girlfriend that think "I've text and called him with no response" "He must be cheating on me"

Yes that what you sound like with "dead give away"

I helped a friend a decade or so ago totally screw over a Nigerian prince. Scammer wanted to buy his laptop, "arranged" shipping for free!! Right! Long story short, we bought an old crap washing machine and filled it with concrete, strapped it to a pallet and called his shipper to pick it up. Poor bastard somewhere in Africa had an 800 pound customs charge on his "free" shipping of said laptop to cover. Guy was pissed, we laughed, good times.

Great place where people have gotten amazing revenge on scammers, including having them voice record the hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy for an "audiobook" that never happened and other creative ways to waste scammers time

Great place where people have gotten amazing revenge on scammers, including having them voice record the hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy for an "audiobook" that never happened and other creative ways to waste scammers time
I lurked there for a while a few years ago. Pretty sure at least some of the stories are true. They did have a vetting process at the time for some threads.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top